What's the holiday season without a glass of creamy eggnog? Can you even remember a Christmas when everybody wasn't drunk off eggnog? Well, this year, instead of buying eggnog from a carton and simply spiking it with a little alcohol, learn to make your own.
This video will give you the perfect winter holiday recipe: how to make holiday eggnog with rum, cognac, brandy or whiskey. To start off, you'll need the following ingredients:
*6 eggs (or 1.5 cups of egg substitute)
*1 cup of sugar
*1/2 tsp. of salt
*1 qt. of milk, half-and-half or heavy cream
*1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract
*some ground nutmeg
*one can of fat-free evaporated milk
*3 cups of skim milk, and of course...
*either rum, cognac, brandy or whiskey
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades