Making a ginger cocktail is simple and fun. Here's how to do it.
- 1 tsp of honey
- ¼ tsp of shredded ginger
- 1½ oz of dark rum
- 1 slice of lime
- 1 cup of ginger ale
- A few ice cubes
In a tall glass add the honey and shredded ginger. Then add the dark rum, and stir well. Now, Pour the ginger ale and add one slice of lime and some ice cubes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades