This is a video from Derrick Schommer of Everyday Drinkers: Common Man Cocktails. He describes how to make a "Sunday Snuggie," which has 2 oz Jagermeister and 2 oz Bourbon whiskey. This also contains cranberry juice, grenadine, and a mix of 1 oz of lime, 1 oz of lemon, and 1 oz of simple syrup which makes a sour mix. Use 2 oz of that. Once he explains all of the ingredients he goes on to a demonstration of how to make the drink. After he makes the drink he goes on to sip and describe it. He said the Jager plays very well in the drink and that it is very melded together. Overall he describes it as a black licorice with acid and something very unique! The ingredients are listed at the end of the video so make sure to stay until the end.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades