Learn how to mix the colonial classic 'hot buttered rum'. A great drink for Christmas or cold weather.
3 spoons of unprocessed sugar+enough water to dissolve
2 oz Jamaican Rum (Appleton Estate works well)
Pad of butter
Hot buttered rum is a delicious and easy drink to mix and will impress your friends with your bartending skills. Expert mixologist Chris McMillian's easy step by step guide will teach you to master this winter classic.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades