In this video, we learn how to mix a version of the Rum Runner drink. Traditionally, the Rum Runner is made in a blender, which we are not going to do. Instead, we are going to crush the ice and give it a slushy taste and consistency. Start out with a collins glass and a shaker tin, and put ice in the shaker. Use a muddler to crush the ice and make it slushy, then pour that crushed ice into the collins glass. Now, ice up the shaker tin. Put in three-quarters of an ounce of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. Instead of the traditional Blackberry liqueur, but we are using a quarter-ounce of raspberry liqueur and a quarter-ounce of banana liqueur. Next, add four ounces of orange juice and then some grenadine. Shake it up till it is nice and cold. Get your strainer and pour it over the crushed ice, and garnish with an orange and a straw. A little stir, and gradually the liquid comes down and goes around the crushed ice. Enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades