It was on August 15, 1954, that Ramón "Monchito" Marrero Pérez first introduced the Piña Colada to the customers of the Beachcomber Bar at the Caribe Hilton in San Juan, Puerto Rico. To mix up a Piña Colada you will need a light rum, Coco Lopez coconut creme, heavy cream, pineapple juice, ice, and a blender. Watch this video beverage-making tutorial and learn how to mix a Pina Colada cocktail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades