The blueberry mojito is a fruity twist on the Cuban classic. Here are the instructions:
1. Add the mint leaves, sugar, 5 blueberries, and lime juice to a glass and muddle.
2. Pour in the rum and club soda.
3. To serve, garnish with extra blueberries and a lime wedge.
Watch this video beverage making tutorial and learn how to mix a blueberry mojito. It's a yummy alcoholic drink with an antioxidant bonus.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades