Simon Adams from H20 and Videojug demonstrates how to make a Mojito cocktail. A zesty, minty, lemon-filled explosion - make your taste buds dance with this refreshing thirst-quencher! A popular drink amongst cocktail lovers. To make it, put the sugar in the highball glass. Tear 5 or 6 of the mint leaves and add them to the glass.
Squeeze half a lime and add 25ml into the glass. Using the muddle stick or fork, gently crush or muddle them together.
Add the crushed ice, light rum and soda water and stir well with a bar spoon or stirrer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades