The average American consumes 27 pounds of bananas every year. If you're not getting your fair share, try this classic drink—you'll catch up in no time. Chill the cocktail glass by filling it with ice and water, and set it aside. Crush the ice in the blender. Peel the banana and break it into small chunks. Place the small chunks of banana into the blender. Pour in the light rum, banana liqueur, lime juice, and simple syrup. Blend the ingredients for about 15 seconds, or until smooth and creamy. Empty the now-chilled cocktail glass. Pour contents into the glass and serve. Most bananas are grown in tropical regions—except in Iceland, where they flourish in geyser-heated soil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades