Laura Caddoo and VideoJug demonstrate how to make a Bob Marley cocktail -- a layered shooter, amazingly simple to make. Firstly take a shooter glass, and half fill it with peppermint liqueur, approximately 25 milliliters. Using the back of a teaspoon, hold it to the edge of the glass. Then layer over dark rum until the glass is nearly full - a splash or 25 milliliters. And that's all there is to this layered shooter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades