Matildo Nieva and VideoJug demonstrate how to make a Blue Mountain cocktail -- a rum-based cocktail with a citrus hint. The Blue Mountain is both refreshing and tangy and in fact, red! First, half fill the shaker with ice cubes. Then add the anejo rum, vodka, and Tia Maria. Next, add the orange and lemon. Shake well. Then strain the cocktail, garnish, and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades